March 8, 2010

Introduction

Ok, I know noone's gonna read this anyway, but I gotta start with something, like this introduction post, to see if the blog looks good and all that... So I think I should start by saying what this blog is all about...

Well, I used to have a pretty neat blog, but I quickly grew tired of it because it was only about one subject. It was really fun in the beggining, and I had some success and many visitors, but it was too tiring, it ended up seeming like a chore to me and not a fun way to pass the time when I'm bored. So if I'm making a new blog, I can't let it be about just one subject. That's why I'm gonna make this a blog about everything I want.

Everytime I find out something cool, or remember something cool, or wanna talk about something cool, I'll just come here and write it. I'm gonna do whatever I want. And you're gonna like it, because I know how to make it work, and if I feel like it, maybe I'll tell you how to make things work too someday, in this blog.

Because this is such a free blog, I have no idea how often I will post, because I will post whenever I feel like it. That means I can easily spend lots of time without a single post, or if I feel inspired I can even write three or four posts per day (yeah, for me that's a lot), so you can expect everything from me.

I'm not a native English speaker, but I'm very good at it, but anyway don't be impressed if write something wrong, it's natural.

Now I'm gonna tell you some of the things this blog can talk about, some of them may have nothing to do with each other, but all of them are things that I like: humour, sports, videogames, tips about everything, opinions, videos, and that's enough because I don't wanna be here all day thinking about more stuff to make a big list.

And because I don't like introduction posts, this is more like a test, and I'm getting the impression it's sounding really stupid, I'm gonna say goodbye for now. Or not, because I don't like saying goodbye. So I'm not gonna say goodbye. I'm just gonna click right there in "Publish post" and get this done with.

No comments: